629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment For Multiple Post
Job Location : All Over India
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 18
Post Name :
1. Mazdoor – 08
2. Chef – 02
3. Chowkidar – 04
4. Fireman – 02
5. Fire Supervisor – 01
6. Tinsmith – 01
1. Mazdoor – 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
2. Chef – (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. (ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
3. Chowkidar – (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Desirable (i) Conversant with the duties of chowkidar trade with one year experience in the trade.
4. Fireman – (i) 10th standard pass from a recognized Board. (ii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fitting and fire appliances and equipment fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. (iii) Must be familiar with the use and maintenance first-aid fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. (iv) Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting method employed in fighting different types of fire. (v) Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew. (vi) Must have served in a recognized Civil or Defence Fire Brigade as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years. (vii) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
5. Fire Supervisor – (i) 12th standard pass from a recognised Board. (ii) Senior Fire Supervisor Course from Defence Institute of Fire Research Ministry of Defence, New Delhi or the Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any other similar recognized course. (iii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments like fire engines, trailer fire pumps, foam branches etc. (iv) Must have served in a recognized civil or Defence Fire Brigades in a supervisory capacity for a minimum period of three years. Desirable (i) Station Officers course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur(ii) Experience of instructional duties in a Fire Service Organisation.
6. Tinsmith – (i) 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. (ii) Should be proficient in trade.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Mazdoor – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
2. Chef – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
3. Chowkidar – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
4. Fireman – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
5. Fire Supervisor – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
6. Tinsmith – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Selection Process : Qualifying Tests, Written Test, and Physical Standards
Written Test: Marks obtained in written test will have 100% weightage in preparing the final merit list. Written test will comprise of four parts and the Question Papers cum Answer Sheet will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi (Except English Test). Candidate scoring minimum 33% marks in each part will only be considered in merit list. Details of written exam are as under:-
(i) Time allowed – 2 Hours.
(ii) Type of Question Paper – Objective.
(iii) Negative Marking – 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
(aa) General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 question, 25 marks)
(ab) Numerical Aptitude (25 questions, 25 marks)
(ac) General Awareness (50 question, 50 marks)
(ad) General English (50 question, 50 marks).
Apply Last date : 24th November,2017
Date of Examination: Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
Official Notification : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10602_41_1718b.pdf