Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment For Several Post
Job Location : All Over India
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 39
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 04
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 24
3. Primary Teacher – 11
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) -Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA OR Two years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the following subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University with Science as a teaching subject.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and languages in the combination of subjects
3. Primary Teacher – Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA OR Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Full time Diploma in ECCEd./NST/PPTT from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should (for PGT – 40 years), (for TGT – 35 years), (Primary Teacher – & 30). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Procedure : Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee :
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.750/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Last date : 04th August,2017
Date of Written Examination: Sep/Oct 2017
Official Notification : http://www.aees.gov.in/htmldocs/downloads/open_advertisement_aees_02_2017.pdf