Bank of India Recruitments For Various Posts
Job Location : Maharashtra
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.of.Post : Various Post
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Office Assistant
2. Office Assistant
1. Office Assistant – Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts and English & Marathi Typing.
2. Office Assistant – Candidates must pass 10th class.
3. Watchman/Gardener – Candidates must pass 8th class.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Post Office Assistant – 18 to 45 years), (For Post Attendant & Watchman & Gardener – 18 to 65 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BOI official Notification 2017 for more reference
1. Office Assistant – Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
2. Office Assistant – Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
3. Watchman/Gardener – Rs. 5000/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure: Written Test & Personal, Interview
Apply Offline Mode:
1. Go to BOI official website careers page at www.bankofindia.co.in
2. Download BOI Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman/Gardener Notification & Application form
3. Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
4. Fill required details and
5. Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Solapur Zone” by post so as to reach us by 27.02.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Last date : 27th Feb,2017
Date of Written Examination: Mar/April 2017