Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee 2017 Recruitments
Job Location : Delhi
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 22
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Project Assistant-I – 04
2. Project Assistant-II – 12
3. Project Assistant-III – 04
4. Programme Officer – 01
5. Information Officer – 01
1. Project Assistant-I – 3 yrs. Diploma (Civil Engg.) with minimum 55% marks or B.Sc. (Computer Science) or 3 yrs. Diploma (Computer Science) with minimum 55% marks (good knowledge of typing / short hand, PPT & Report preparation, excel, Office Data management etc.).
2. Project Assistant-II – M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks or B. Tech. (Computer Science/Civil Engg.) with minimum 55% marks or B. Arch. with minimum 55% marks (knowledge of Auto CAD, Revit, Heritage structures).
3. Project Assistant-III – M. Arch. in Architecture and Conservation with 55% marks or M. Tech. (Mechanical/ Electrical Engg.) with minimum 55% marks or BE/B. Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engg.) with minimum 55% marks + 2 yrs. experience.
4. Programme Officer – M.Sc. (Chemistry) along with computer knowledge + 3 yrs. Experience
5. Information Officer – B. Tech. (CS / IT/CSE) + 1 yr. relevant experience
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post – 28 Years), (for Post 2 – 330 Years), (For Post 3, 4 – 35 Years), (For 5 – 45 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Project Assistant-I – Programme Officer
2. Project Assistant-II -Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
3. Project Assistant-III – Rs. 28000/- (Per Month)
4. Programme Officer – Rs. 31890/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply :
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CBRI Roorkee Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.cbri.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
Date of Walk in Interview: 21 to 23.03.2017 at 8.00 A.M.
Official Notification : http://cbri.res.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Advt.1-2017-in-English1.pdf