Central Institute of Buddhist Studies 2018 Recruitments
Job Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.of.Post : 13
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Professors – 03
2. Reader – 04
3. Lecturer – 02
4. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 02
1. Professors – A consistently good academic record, possessing eminent scholarship in subject concerned with publication works indicating the capacity for independent research works. 2. Doctorate degree 3. At least 12 years teaching experience/ Research Guide in a University or Degree College. 4. Sound knowledge in Bhoti language.
2. Reader – i) A consistently good academic record with first or high second class (+B) in Acharya or equivalent degree from a recognized University. ii) A degree of Doctorate in the subject concerned. iii) Seven years teaching/Research Guide experience in a Degree College or University
3. Lecturer – A consistently good academic record i.e the overall records of all assessment throughout the academic career of a candidate with first or high second class (54% marks) in Master Degree in the subject concerned or equivalent degree from a Foreign University in such subject or possessed a traditional monastic degree. ii) Ph.D/M.Phil. degree or recognized degree beyond Master’s Level of publication work iii) Atleast Two years teaching experience in Graduate classes. (iv) Knowledge of Tibetan
4. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – B.A. in subject concerned from a recognized University. 2. B.Ed.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 35 to 55 Years), (For Post 2 – 35 to 50 Years), (For Post 3 – 35 to 50 years), (For Post 4- 20 to 40 years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Procedure : Interview
Last date : 10th Feb,2018
Official Notification : http://cibs.ac.in/content/job-advertisement