Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research 2017 Recruitment
Job Location : Maharashtra
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 75
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Project Assistant Level-II – 20
2. Project Assistant Level-I – 55
1. Project Assistant Level-II – M.Sc. in relevant subject/ B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with 55% marks.
2. Project Assistant Level-I – Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 28 Years), (For Post 2 – 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Project Assistant Level-II – Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
2. Project Assistant Level-I – Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply :
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIMFR Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.cimfr.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Regional Office, 17/C, Telekhari Area, civil Line, Nagpur,
Date of Walk in Interview: 25 to 28.04.2017 at 10:00 AM
Official Notification : http://cimfr.nic.in/upload_files/current_opportunity/1492257209_RPA25280417SSP.pdf