Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment For Manager Posts
Job Location : Chennai
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.of.Post : 04
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Deputy Manager (Environment) – 01
2. Assistant Manager (F & A) – 01
3. Architect – 02
1. Deputy Manager (Environment)
– Should have B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Environment with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University / Institute. M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Environment Engineering / Environment Management is desirable.
– Should have 5 years of post-qualification executive experience and proven track record including preparation of EIA work/report for various construction.
Experience in Metro Rail Projects/ Railway Project (JICA/ADB etc., funded projects) and Environment clearance for Class A and Class B Project are desirable.
– Environment, Health, and Safety (System Certification etc.,) involving preparation of documents for ISO 140001, OHSAS18001 and ISO5001 is desirable.
– Green Building knowledge about requirements of green building as per IGBC norms is desirable.
2. Assistant Manager (F & A)
Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India with minimum 5 years of post qualification executive grade experience in Finance and Accounts department in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a listed Company or reputed Chartered Accountant firm. Shall be responsible for the verification of bills and preparation of all vouchers – cash, bank, journal. Maintaining books of accounts as per the Accounting Standards/Companies Act. Preparation/ Verification of Management Information Reports, Preparation and verification of the payroll processing, coordinating with Internal Auditors of the Company, Preparation of Revenue & Capital Budget. The candidate should have hand on experience in the finalisation of accounts with strict compliance with INDAS and other statutory requirement, filing of TDS return, Income Tax return, GST return, PF return, ESI return etc and shall be responsible for the filing of Income tax return, TDS return, GST return with the appropriate authorities and to issue the relevant certificate to the concerned employees and contractors. The candidate should possess sound knowledge in FEMA, RBI regulation and forex remittance and shall be responsible for the filing of statutory forms for the foreign remittance.
– Must be a B.Arch. graduate from a recognized Institute.
– Should have minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in the field of Architecture design in large Infrastructure project preferably in Metro Rail Projects/Railway Projects.
Familiar with design aspects of life safety and fire safety requirement in design implementations and material selection.
– Experience in design / construction of various elements of Architectural finishes for flooring, cladding, glazing, ceiling system, room layout and partition, rooms interior design, station signage, subway design and finishes. Selection of materials for various element of Architecture finishes, adherence to public safety.
– Quality Control & Assurance System in Architectural finishes, Safety implementation, Programme Monitoring. IS / International codes for Architectural finishes.
Exposure in use of the design software like CADD, Photoshop, 3D Max, Revit or Equivalent software etc.
– This subject job is field job for the supervision of Architectural works for ongoing CMRL works.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 35 Years), (For Post 2, 3 – 30 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Deputy Manager (Environment) – Rs.50,000/-
2. Assistant Manager (F & A) – Rs.40,000/-
3. Architect – Rs.40,000/-
Selection Procedure : The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
a) Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
Walk in Venue :
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU,
CHENNAI – 600 107.
Date of Walk in Interview : 19th August,2017