Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment For Officer Post
Job Location : Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 11
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Technical Officer – 04
2. Scientific Assistant – 04
3. Junior Artisan – 03
1. Technical Officer – A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with 1 Year post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication / IT-H/W,S/W development, Linux, Windows OS, / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/ Radiation Instruments / C&I systems etc.
2. Scientific Assistant – A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation. Should have post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
3. Junior Artisan – Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing / maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 30 Years), (For Post 2, 3 – 25 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Technical Officer – Rs.21,000/-
2. Scientific Assistant – Rs.16,978/-
3. Junior Artisan – Rs.15,418/-
Selection Procedure : Written Test, Practical Test, Trade Test
Date of Walk in Interview: 26th July,2017
Official Notification : http://www.ecil.co.in/jobs/ADVT_NO_26_2017.pdf