Excellent Opportunity for SFDC Professionals at Capgemini, Bangalore
Company Name: Capgemini
Experience: 7-9 Years
Interview Location: Bangalore
Work Location: Bangalore
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 – 30 day
Role: Salesforce Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Interact with client and capture technical requirements and document detailed Job Description.
* Study trends of requirements in the relevant technology stack and come up with training plans and ensure that we are able to provide skilled associates to the Clients with minimum TAT.
* Build and maintain a strong team of Technical panels. Evaluate and empanel new technical panels.
* Brief the panels on the right Job description during recruitment drives and ensure we have good and right skilled candidates selected. Improve the client Selects and conversion ratio.
* Build competency in the area of SFDC – this is through lateral hiring and training and development
* Experience in managing competencies – SFDC
* Excellent Communication and presentation skills
* Proactive and ever learning attitude so that individual is abreast of all the latest technologies in the mentioned competency
* Know different capabilities available in SFDC (communities, Portal, App exchange etc.,)
* Able to screen and short list relevant profiles wherein Technical panels are not available.
please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
* Details Required:
* Contact No:
* Date of Birth:
* Current Org & Location:
* Total IT Experience:
* Experience on SFDC
* Experience on communities, Portal, App exchange etc
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice Period:
* Willing to Relocate to Bangalore (Client Location -) :-
* University :
* Address (Mandatory):
Contact Person Details: