Food Corporation of India (FCI) 2017 Recruitment
Job Location : Haryana
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 380
Post Name : Watchman – 380
Candidates who have completed Middle Standard Pass (10th Class Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply FCI Recruitment 2017
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 Years to 25 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through FCI official Notification 2017 for more reference
iii. Reservation and relaxations:
1. The prescribed qualifications, age limit, etc. shall be reckoned as on 01.08.2017. The maximum age limit will be relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
2. There will be relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit in case of departmental (FCI) workers.
3. The upper age limit will be relaxableby 10 years for PWD / PH candidates, 13 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to OBC and 15 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to SC/ST.
4. The aforesaid reservation and relaxation is not applicable to OBC candidates, falling within the Creamy layer.
5. Age will be additionally relaxable by 5 years for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. 6. For Ex-Serviceman the Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as on 01.08.2017by allowing the deduction of length of actual Military Service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the Post by more than 3 years (6 years in case of OBC Candidates; 8 years in case of SC/ST).
Pay Scale : Rs.8100-18070*
Selection Process : Written Exam, Interview
Examination centres :
Application Fee :
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.250/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Apply Last date : 04th December,2017
Apply Online : http://fciharapply.com/