Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment For Assistant Post
Job Location : Haryana
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 282
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Fire Station Officer – 10
2. Sub-Fire Officer – 26
3. Tabla Player (Re-Advertised) – 23
4. Junior Lecture Assistant – 61
5. Laboratory Attendant – 162
1. Fire Station Officer – Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average. Or Graduate in Science with chemistry as one subject at Graduation Level with minimum 550/o marks or equivalent cumulative Grade Point Average; and Diploma in Fire Station officer’s and Instructors Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
2. Sub-Fire Officer – Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average. ii) Sub Fire Officer’s Course from Natural Fire Service College, Nagpur.
3. Tabla Player (Re-Advertised) – Diploma in Tabla from recognized institution. ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Middle standard.
4. Junior Lecture Assistant – Matric with science with 5 years ‘experience in a college In case of appointment of Junior Lecture Assistant in Music BA Music from Sangeet Pryag Samiti, Allahabad
5. Laboratory Attendant – Matric with Physics, chemistry, Biology or General science; ii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher education
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 17 Years to 45 years.
Pay Scale :
1. Fire Station Officer – Rs. 9300-34800+ 3600 GP.
2. Sub-Fire Officer – Rs. 9300-34800+Rs.3200 G,P
3. Tabla Player (Re-Advertised) – Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs.1800/- Grade pay (7th pay commission level-L, 18000/-
4. Junior Lecture Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay
5. Laboratory Attendant – Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay
Selection Procedure : Written Exam, Interview
Last date : 22nd Jan,2018
Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2018
Apply Online : http://www.hssc.gov.in/index.htm