Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitments For Engineer Posts
Job Location : All Over India
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 14
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Engineer – 01
2. Technician Trainee – 04
3. Admin/ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee – 08
1. Engineer – Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2) or its equivalent in relevant Disciplines & Branches of Engineering from Institutes/ Universities recognised by appropriate Statutory authorities in the country.
Mechanical – Mechanical / Mechanical & Industrial Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering
Electrical – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation
Electronics – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation & Electronics / Applied Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication
Computer Science – Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Information Technology / Information Technology / Information Science & Technology / Computer Systems / Information Systems/Information Science /Software Engineering/Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engineering.
Should have 2 years of Post Professional Qualification Experience in the relevant areas. Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings etc. should possess a minimum of 2 years experience in the next below Grade or in equivalent post also.
2. Technician Trainee – Regular / Full Time NAC / NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Turner / Grinder / Machinist / Fitter / Painter. Regular/ Full Time ITI after 10th Standard in the Trades of Turner/ Grinder/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Painter
3. Admin/ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee – Full Time Bachelor Degree (3 years after 10+2) in Arts / Science / Commerce / Administration / Management / Computer Applications Or Regular SSLC + Full Time Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice/ Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Diploma in Secretarial Practice acquired from the State Board of Technical Education. Candidates are required to possess Certificate of Proficiency in Typing / PC Operations of minimum 3 months (the duration needs to be continuous). In respect of candidates possessing the qualification of Degree in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Application, Certificate of proficiency on PC Operations is not required.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 45 Years), (For Post 2, 3 – 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Engineer – Rs. 16400-40500/-
2. Technician Trainee – Rs.10400- 25640/-
3. Admin/ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee – Rs. 10750-27670/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Personal Interview
Apply Offline Mode:
1. Go to HAL official website careers page at www.hal-india.com
2. Download HAL Engineer, Technician Trainee, Admin Notification & Application form
3. Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Chief Manager (HR) Recruitment Section, HR Department Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560 001” by post so as to reach us by 28.04.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Last date : 28th April,2017
Date of Written Examination: May/June 2017