HSCC India Limited 2018 Recruitments
Job Location : Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 27
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Manager – 07
2. Dy. Manager – 08
3. Assistant Manager – 12
1. Design Engineering: Graduate in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with experience in planning, analysis and design of multistoried RCC buildings, retaining walls, water retaining structures, steel & composite structure buildings, machine foundation etc in organizations handling large civil projects. Knowledge of IS Codes, profiency in structural analysis & design by STAAD, ETAB, SAFE & AUTOCAD software for space frames, columns, beams, slabs, foundations etc and finite element analysis & design. Adequate exposure to other software (STRAP, SAP) is desirable. Adequate exposure in checking of design, drawing & detailing of RCC & Steel structures including interdisciplinary coordination preferred. Candidates with post graduate qualifications in structural engineering will be given preference.
2. Architecture: Graduate in Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with good understanding of planning large scale projects, healthcare buildings, housing etc. The candidate should be well versed with architectural detailing, construction detailing, working drawings, presentation drawings and municipal drawings. The candidate should have good knowledge of ACAD, Photoshop, MS-Office. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of Sketchup and 3d max with ability to produce 3 dimension views.
Project Management & Site Supervision: Graduate in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with rich experience in all aspects of project management including Multi Project co-ordination, publishing and finalizing pre qualification requirements as per Govt norms, inviting tenders, scrutiny of bids of vendors, project Management & site Supervision of large projects at various places in India and abroad. Candidates must be conversant with CPWD manuals, specifications, IS Codes, FIDIC conditions, CTE & ISO requirements etc, project planning & management, Billing, quality control, CVC guidelines
Information Technology: Graduate in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engineering having minimum 60% marks with experience in computer networking, system integration, software development/implementation preferably in Hospital Information Management System, Hardware, Software, LAN etc
Finance & Accounts: CA /ICWA having relevant experience in finalization of balance sheet, Taxation matters with exposure to income tax, GST, labour cess etc. Preference will be given to candidates having additional experience in handling payments to contractors/vendors, tender evaluation, MIS, co-ordination with Banks, Auditors, clients/Ministries etc
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 36 Years), (For Post 2 – 32 Years), (For Post 3 – 28 Years).
Pay Scale :
1. Manager – Rs. 60000 – 180000/-
2. Dy. Manager – Rs. 50000 – 160000/-
3. Assistant Manager – Rs. 40000 – 140000/-
Selection Procedure : Interview
Last date : 21th May,2018
Official Notification : http://hsccltd.co.in/images/pdf/Career/Career_24.pdf