Indian Air Force Recruitment For Multiple Posts
Job Location : Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : Various
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Airman Group X (Technical) Trades
2. Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades
1. Airman Group X (Technical) Trades – (i) Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in the following streams from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
(aa) Mechanical Stream:- Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design & Drafting), Mechanical Engineering (Foundry Technology), Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs), Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning), Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die), Mechanical Engineering (Production), Mechanical Engineering (Fabrication Tech), Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM Design & Robotics), Mechanical (Advance Manufacturing Technology), Manufacturing Engineering/Technology, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechatronics.
(ab) Electrical/Electronics/IT Stream:- Electronics, Applied Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics (Microprocessor), Electronics and Avionics, Electronics (Fibre Optics), Electronics (Robotics), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering/Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering/Technology, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Technology
2. Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades – Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001 (both days inclusive). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Airman Group X (Technical) Trades – Rs. 33100/- (Per Month)
2. Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades – Rs. 26900/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure : Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Examination
Date of Written Examination : 04.11.2017 to 06.11.2017
|Date||Activities||Districts To Be Covered|
|04 November 2017||Written Test and Adaptability Test-1||All districts of the State of Arunachal Pradesh|
|05 November 2017||Physical Fitness Test (PFT) andAdaptability Test – 2|
|06 November 2017||Reserve day|
Official Notification : https://airmenselection.gov.in/OARS/pdfDocuments/rallyAdvtPdf/Itanagar_Rally.pdf