Indian Army Chennai Rally Recruitment For Multiple Post
Job Location : All Over India
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : Various
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Soldier Technical
2. Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner)
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier General ‘Duty
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical
6. Soldier Tradesman
Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zane, Chennai will be conducted by Recruiting Office (HQ), Chennai from 03 Feb 2018 to 12 Feb 2018 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Puducherry (UT) to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from 07 districts of Tamilnadu State viz Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Cuddalore, Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram and Puducherry District of the UT of Puducherry in Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Amn/Avn), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman Categories. Candidates will have to apply online only, on the official web site www.ioinindianarmy.nic.in from 20 Dec 2017 to 18 Jan 2018. Admit card will be issued online after 22 Jan 2018. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card and application at the rally site. Date of reporting at rally site will be intimated on admit card. Candidate to take the print out of admit card after 22 Jan 2018 from www. joinindianarmy.nic.in
1. Soldier Technical/ – 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
2. Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) – 10+2/intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50o/o marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile / Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation .,,.1 Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subject and 50% marks in aggregate OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However the candidate should have studied all the four special subjects in class 12th also.
4. Soldier General ‘Duty – 10th Pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in all subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification. 33% or above marks or Dl grade scored in Second language for l0th pass candidates.
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII. (ii) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
6. Soldier Tradesman – 10th pass within 33% in each Subject/C2 Grade OR 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% Marks in Aggregate expect additional Subject 10+ 2 Simple Pass in all subject 8th Pass For House Keeper, Mess Keeper, & Syce, 10th Class Pass For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
Age Limit :
1. Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) -17 years 06 months to 23 years
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
3. Soldier General ‘Duty – 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
4. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years
5. Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years
Eligibility Conditions :
Weight (in kg)
1. Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) -50 Kg
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 50 Kg
3. Soldier General ‘Duty – 50 Kg
4. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – 50 Kg
5. Soldier Tradesman – 48 Kg
Chest (in cm)
1. Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) – 165 cm
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 165 cm
3. Soldier General ‘Duty – 166 cm
4. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – 165 cm
5. Soldier Tradesman – 166 cm
Pay Scale : After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get approx. Rs 30,000/- per month as per Seven pay commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,OO,0O0/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PMT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
1.6 KM Run For all Categories
For GP – I: Less than 5 min 30 Secs
For GP – II: From 5 min 31 Secs to 5 min 45 Secs
Physical Measurement Test (PMT). As per eligibility requirement of category given at Paragraph (Eligibility Conditions)
Medical. The Medical Examination will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team. Candidates to check for date of Medical Examination at rally site. Candidates referred to MH at rally site will report to concerned specialist at MH Chennai / CH (AF) Bangalore along with 03 x latest passport size photograph. Candidate will ensure that review medical is carried out on the dates given to them.
Common Entrance Examination. All the candidates who have been declared fit at rally site in the Medical Examination and those declared fiedibal fit from MH Chennai/ CH (AF) Bangalore will undergo a Common Entrance Examination conducted by Recruitment Office (HQ), Chennai. The location and date of CEE will be informed on the spot/ will be intimated later
Last date : 18th Jan,2018
Rally Venue : Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Puducherry (UT)
Rally Schedule: 03 Feb 2018 to 12 Feb 2018
Apply Online : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/