Indian Army Recruitment For Technicial Post
Job Location : Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : Various
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Soldier Nursing Assistant
3. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical
2. Soldier Tradesman
1. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
2. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
3. Soldier Tradesman – (I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Age Limit :
1. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
2. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
3. Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Pay Scale : After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get basic pay approx Rs 23,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service
Selection Procedure : Screening of Documents, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination, Common Entrance Examination
Last date : 20th September,2017
Rally Date & Venue: 06 October 2017 to 17 October 2017 at Rajeev Gandhi Sports Stadium, Vizianagaram (AP)
Apply Online : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm