Indian Institute of Management Lucknow 2018 Recruitment For Officer Post
Job Location : Lucknow
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 10
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Administrative Officer – 01
2. Finance & Accounts Officer – 01
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01
4. Assistant – 02
5. Lower Division Clerk – 05
1. Administrative Officer – MBA or equivalent Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with a minimum of 55% marks and minimum 8 years inline experience out of which at least 5 years should have been in the PB-2 + GP Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in a Central/ State Government Departments/ Academic/ Research Institutions/other reputed institutions. Persons possessing Master’s Degree in any subject (minimum of 55% marks) with required experience in administrative matters having thorough knowledge of Government rules & regulations will also be considered for the post. Candidates having sufficient exposure of Purchase & Stores rules, GFR etc. would be preferred. Knowledge of computer operations is essential.
2. Finance & Accounts Officer – ACA/AICWA/MBA (Finance) with minimum 5 years in-line experience in the PB-2 + GP Rs.4200/- or equivalent in a Central/State Government Departments/ Academic/ Research Institutions/ other reputed institutions. Persons possessing SAS/M.Com qualification having vast experience and background of dealing with Central Govt. rules relating to Accounts/Audit/Budget etc. will be also be considered. Candidates should have thorough knowledge of financial rules & regulations, GFR etc. Knowledge of computer operations and computerized accounting systems is essential.
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks and atleast 5 years experience at the level of Junior Engineer in PB-2 + GP Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in a Central/ State Government Departments/ Academic / Research Institutions/ other reputed institutions. Candidates should have work experience in planning, construction and maintenance of buildings along with knowledge of CPWD working procedures. He should also be proficient in planning, estimating & tendering preparation of BOQ as per CPWD manual. Candidates having experience in Software and working knowledge of computer applications related to office work, designs and drawings will be preferred.
4. Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and atleast 3 years experience preferably providing back-up support and coordinating various activities relating to organizing and conducting educational programmes in Institute of Higher Learning. Candidates having working experience in the area of Administration/ Finance & Accounts/ Stores & Purchase/Academic Affairs would be preferred. Knowledge of Computer typing is an essential qualification.
5. Lower Division Clerk – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks with proficiency in computer operations with minimum 35 w.p.m in English typing/30 w.p.m. in Hindi typing on computer.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2, 3 – 45 Years), (For post 4 – 21 to 35 Years), (For Post 5 – 18 to 30 years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Administrative Officer – Rs. 56100/- (Pre-revised PB-3 + GP Rs. 5400/-)
2. Finance & Accounts Officer – Rs. 56100/- (Pre-revised PB-3 + GP Rs. 5400/-)
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 56100/- (Pre-revised PB-3 + GP Rs. 5400/-)
4. Assistant – Rs. 29200/- (Pre-revised PB-1 + GP Rs. 2800/-)
5. Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19900/- (Pre-revised PB-1 + GP Rs. 1900/-)
Selection Procedure : Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee :
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Last date : 19th March,2018
Date of Examination: April/May 2018
Official Notification : http://www.iiml.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/detailed-advt.-2018.pdf