Indian Maritime University Chennai (IMU Chennai) Recruitment For Officer Post
Job Location : Chennai
Job Type : Governemnt Jobs
No.Of.Post : 11
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Section Officer – 02 Posts
2. Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
3. Deputy Registrar – 07 Posts
1. Section Officer – From Universities / Research Establishments (a) Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC prescribed seven pointscales; (b) As Deputy Registrar or Deputy Controller of Examinations or equivalent in any Central or State University/ IIT/ NIT/ IIM/ Research Establishment (or) as an Assistant Registrar with at least 7 years’ administrative experience in the institutions specified above. [OR] Category 2: From Major Ports (a) Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC prescribed seven pointscales; (b) An Officer who is working not below the rank of Deputy Secretary or equivalent in any Major Port
2. Assistant Registrar – (i) A Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade. (ii) At least three years of relevant administrative experience in an office in Academics/Examinations/Finance & Accounts/Procurement/Human Resources Management in one or more of the following: (a) Central or State Universities or Research Institutions; (b) Central or State Government Departments and Agencies; (c) Autonomous Bodies under the Central or State Government; (d) Port Trusts; (e) Public Sector Undertakings; (f) Public Sector Banks or Financial Institutions; (g) Public Limited Companies
3. Deputy Registrar – A Bachelor’s Degree. Working knowledge of Information & Communication Technology. Service Qualification: At least 5 years of work experience in the area of Administration/ Establishment/ Finance/ Vigilance/ Legal/ Documentation/ Academic/ Examination in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 or equivalent in any Central/State University or autonomous educational/ research institution, Central/ State Government or Government undertaking, Port Trust, etc.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 60 Years.
Pay Scale :
1. Section Officer – Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-
2. Assistant Registrar – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-
3. Deputy Registrar – Rs.9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Interview
Application Fee :
The Application Fee for the Online CRT is Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates and Rs.1500/- for all others. It is non-refundable.
Last date : 23rd May,2018
Date of Examination: 03.06.2018
Apply Online : http://www.imu.edu.in/index.php?prod_id=130