Indian Navy 2017 Recruitment For Various Post
Job Location : All Over India
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : Various
Post Name : 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – Various Posts
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply : Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) 2017 exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on basis of JEE (Main) 2017 All India Rank
b) Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
(c) Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Born between 02 Jan 1999 and 01 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive). Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale :
Sub Lieutenant – Rs.56100-110700/-
Lieutenant – Rs.61300-120900/-
Lieutenant Commander – Rs.69400-136900/-
Commander – Rs.121200-212400/-
Selection Process :
1. IHQ of MoD reserves the right to fix cut off for shortlisting the application for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2017. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam from Feb – Apr 18.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidate in their application form
3. SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days)
4. Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
5. A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
6. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
7. Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of tickets. Candidates will carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
8. Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala based on All India Merit and on the number of vacancies
Apply Last date : 30th November,2017
Date of Examination: Feb – Apr 18
Apply Online : https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/