Comapny Name:Instrumentation Limited
Job Category:Central Govt Jobs
Number of Vacancies:12
Work Location: Palakkad
Post Name and Number of Vacancies:
1. Diploma Trainee – 01 no
2. Multi Skilled Trainee – 05 nos
3. Draughtsman Trainee – 01 no
4. Machinist/ Turner/ Fitter – 04 nos
5. Plumber Trainee – 01 no
1. Diploma Trainee -Diploma in Instrument Technology with 3 years relevant experience in a precision light engineering industry, preferably in a Control Valve manufacturing industry.
2. Multi Skilled Trainee – Graduate in any discipline with computer proficiency and qualification in Computer from any Govt./Semi-Govt. Institution with two years relevant experience OR Plus Two with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Programming and System Administration Assistance (PAASA) trade of ITI with three years relevant experience.
3. Draughtsman Trainee – B.Com with proficiency and qualification in Computer from any Govt./Semi-Govt. Institution with two years relevant experience. b) One post, Graduate in the discipline of Computer Science/Computer Application with two years relevant experience.
4. Machinist/ Turner/ Fitter- Matriculate with NAC in the trade of Turner/Machinist/Fitter with 5 years relevant experience in precision light engineering industry, preferably in a Control Valve manufacturing industry.
5. Plumber Trainee – Matriculate with NAC in the trade of Plumber with 5 years relevant experience in precision light engineering industry, preferably in a Control Valve manufacturing industry
Age up to: As on 01st July 2016
Candidate™s Instrumentation Limited Recruitment Age Limit Should not exceed 35 years.
Scale of pay: Rs.4600 -7640/-
For OBC/General Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PH) Application Fee is – Nil
Candidates satisfying the above Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode
(a). Visit official website www.ilpgt.com
(b). Search Instrumentation Limited Diploma Trainee, MTS, Draughtsman Application form
(c). Click on Download option and PDF form
(d). Fill required details and make payments
(e). Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant documents; self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification). Envelope must be super-scribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF .
Address sent to:
The Dy. Manager (P&A),
Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West – 678 623,
Last Date: 05th September 2016
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Download