ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Job Type:Central Govt Jobs
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organisation , ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
Number of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Job area: Tirunelveli
Post Name and Number of Vacancies:
1. Technical Assistant (Mechanical) (Code No. 13) – 04
2. Technical Assistant (Electronics) (Code No. 18) – 04
3. Technical Assistant (Computer Science) (Code No. 19) – 01
4. Technician ˜B™ (Fitter) (Code No. 003) – 03
5. Technician ˜B™ (Welder) (Code No. 020) – 01
6. Technician ˜B™ (Electronics) (Code No. 015) – 02
7. Medical Officer ˜SC (Code No. 017) – 01
8. Fireman ˜A™ (Code No. 008) – 05
9. Driver-cum Operator ˜A™ (Code No. 016) – 01
1. Technical Assistant -First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4. Technician ˜B™ -SSLC/SSC pass ITI in Fitter Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC
7. Medical Officer ˜SC™ -MBBS from a recognised University registered with Medical Council of India (candidates possessing grades below II class need not apply) 2 Years Experience in a reputed hospital Permanent registration from Medical Council of India.
8. Fireman ˜A™ -SSLC/SSC pass Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/Endurance Test Standards
9. Driver-cum Operator ˜A™ – SSLC/SSC pass with valid HVD license 3 years experience as HVD (should have been acquired after obtaining license) Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/Endurance Test Standards
Age up to: Candidates Age should not exceed (For Post Code 013, 018, 019 003, 020, 015 – 35 Years), (For 008, 016 – 25 Years), (For 017 – 35 Years) as on 17th August 2016.
Scale of pay:
Technical Assistant – Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Technician ˜B\’ – Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs2000/-
Medical Officer ˜SC™ – Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- + NPA @ 25% of Basic pay
Fireman ˜A™ – Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Driver-cum-Operator ˜A™ – Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Selection Method:Written Test + Skill Test, Interview
For General/OBC Candidates Post Code 013, 018, 019, 017 – Rs.250/-
For General/OBC Candidates Post Code 003, 020, 015, 008, 016 – Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates (SC, ST, Women, PWD, Ex-S) Application Fee is – Nil
1. Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration From Official Website: http://www.isro.gov.in/
2. After confirmation, your ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER will be displayed on the screen. Carefully note down and preserve this ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER for future references.
3. A Personalised Fee Payment Challan, in triplicate, containing the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No. and Post Code; and Application Acknowledgement Form will be automatically generated while registering ON-LINE application.
4. The candidate has to download Personalised Fee Payment Challan and Application Acknowledgement Form from the link given in the Advertisement page by providing necessary details such as Registration No. and Date of Birth.
5. The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) for remittance of application fee on any working day between 05th August 2016 and 15th August 2016. Upon remittance, one copy [Bank Copy] of the Challan form will be retained by the Bank and remaining parts [Applicant Copy] and [ISRO Copy] will be given to the candidate.
6. The confirmation copy should be duly signed and a recent passport size photograph should be duly affixed and self attested in the space provided along with [ISRO Copy] of the fee payment Challan should be mandatorily sent by ORDINARY POST (no Speed-Post or Registered-Post shall be sent) to;
THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
RECRUITMENT SECTION, ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX (IPRC),
MAHENDRAGIRI POST, TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT,
TAMIL NADU 627 133.
Opening Date of On-line Registration: August 05, 2016 10.00 Hrs
Closing Date of On-line Registration: August 17, 2016 16.00 Hrs
Last Date of Remittance of Fee: August 17, 2016 (bank working hours apply)
Last Date of sending Confirmation Copy and [ISRO Copy] of Fee Challan: August 26, 2016 16:00 Hrs