Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitments
Job Location : Puducherry
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 21
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Principal (Nursing College) – 01
2. Assistant Professor in College of Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – 01
3. General Duty Medical Officer – 08
4. Dental Surgeon – 01
5. Assistant Professor (Nursing College) – 08
6. Assistant Professor (Health Education & Family Welfare) – 01
7. Social Scientist – 01
1. Principal (Nursing College) – Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or equivalent with teaching experience of 10 years
2. Assistant Professor in College of Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – Master Degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology from a recognized University or Equivalent with teaching experience of 3 years.
3. General Duty Medical Officer – i. A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13(3) of the Act.) ii. Three years experience after one year compulsory Internship
4. Dental Surgeon – i) A qualification included in Part I and Part II of Schedule to the Dentist Act, 1948. ii) About three year’s teaching experience as Registrar or Demonstrator in a Dental or Medical College. iii) Must be registered under the Dental Registration Act. (Qualifications relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified)
5. Assistant Professor (Nursing College) – Master Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Equivalent with teaching experience of 3 years.
6. Assistant Professor (Health Education & Family Welfare) – i) Master’s degree in Psychology/Sociology/Social Anthropology/Social Work/Nursing Education ii) Master’s Degree in public Health Majoring in Public Health Education or Diploma in Health Education iii) Five years experience in the field or Health Education/Family Welfare/Community Development in a medical Institution
7. Social Scientist – i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent ii) Post-graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Services or Social Welfare or Social Work or Sociology or Social Psychology or Anthropology of a recognized University or institution or equivalent. iii) 5 year’s experience in a responsible capacity is placing, organizing and conducting Anthropological or Medical Social or Community Health Research in a Medical Institution or research centre.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 45 Years), (For Post 2, 5, 6 – 40 Years), (For Post 3, 4, 7 – 35 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Principal (Nursing College) – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + AGP of Rs. 7,600/-
2. Assistant Professor in College of Nursing – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + AGP of Rs. 6,600/-
3. General Duty Medical Officer – Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-
4. Dental Surgeon – Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-
5. Assistant Professor (Nursing College) – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + AGP of Rs. 6,600/-
6. Assistant Professor (Health Edu & Family Welfare) – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + AGP of Rs. 6,600/-
7. Social Scientist – Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-
Selection Procedure : Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee :
A Demand Draft in favour of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006, towards the examination fee (non-refundable fee), and Rs.500/ for General & OBC category & Rs.250/ for SC/ST category) should be attached in original with the application.
Last date : 07th August,2017
Date of Written Examination: Aug/Sept 2017
Official Notification : http://www.jipmer.edu.in/sites/default/files/Website%20Advertisement.pdf