Mindtree Limited hiring Salesforce expert in Bangalore and Pune
Company Name: Mindtree Limited
Experience: 4 – 11 years
Annual Salary: 0.0 – 22.0 Lacs – Negotiable
Interview Location: Mindtree Whitefield, Bangalore Office
Job Location: Bangalore and Pune
Mindtree Ltd. is a global IT Solutions company specializing in IT Services, Independent Testing, Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS), Knowledge Services and Product Engineering, which comprises of R&D Services and Software Product Engineering. Mindtree partners with its clients to create a transparent, value-based relationship. Our people build innovative solutions in a wide range of technology domains that enable our customers to succeed in their business goals.
Mindtree was ranked 45th among the leaders in The 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals. Widely known for its focus on human capital development, Mindtree has been consistently rated among the most admired employers by several industry surveys, including Great Places To Work Institute, Hewitt Associates and Mercer. Mindtree was ranked No. 1 among the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) India Award winners for the second consecutive year in 2008. Mindtree is the winner of the National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance in India in 2007-08. The Company is publicly listed in India. Please visit us at www.mindtree.com.
Mindtree is looking for salesforce Professionals
* Proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and Visual force technologies.
* Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture & landscape.
* Good knowledge & work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
* Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and experience in other integration aspects is desirable.
* Good work experience in Reports and Dashboards.
* Deployment experience using ANT tool or change set
* Thorough understanding of object oriented concepts
* Dev 401 Certification, Dev 501 (Added Advantage)
Available for F2F Interview on 22nd of October 2016 in Mind
If you are keen on this opportunity,Please fill the below required details and share your updated CV to email@example.com
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Notice period –
Contact Person Details:
Talent Acquisition Team