National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM Chennai) 2017 Recruitments
Job Location : Chennai
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 35
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Project Scientist-I – 06
2. Project Associate-I, II & III – 26
3. Project Assistant-I – 03
1. Project Scientist-I – Masters degree in Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ statistical software or Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Marine Science/ Life Science/ Marine Biology/ Environmental Sciences/ Marine Chemistry or its equivalent from a recognised university.
2. Project Associate-I, II & III – Masters degree in Marine Science or Bachelors degree in Science or Masters degree in Geo informatics/ Civil Engineering/ Natural Science/ Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ statistical software/ Geology/ Cartography/ Surveying.
3. Project Assistant-I – Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Engineering or its equivalent or Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or HSC.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 45 years for Project Scientist, 35 years for Project Associate and 30 years for Project Assistant. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Project Scientist-I – Rs. 40000/- & 45000/- (Per Month)
2. Project Associate-I, II & III – Rs. 25000/- for I, 30000/- for II, & 35000/- for III (Per Month)
3. Project Assistant-I – Rs. 17500/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, Interview
1. Go to NCSCM Chennai careers page at www.ncscm.res.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017 online application form
Last date : 08th April,2017
Walk in Interview Date: 10.04.2017 & 11.04.2017 at 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Walk in Venue:
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management,
Koodal Building, Anna University Campus,