National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences 2017 Recruitments
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 12
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Project Co-ordinator – 08
2. Laboratory Co-ordinator – 02
3. Laboratory Technologist – 02
1. Project Co-ordinator – DMLT with 2 years experience Or Bachelor Degree in Medical Lab Technology with two years experience.
2. Laboratory Co-ordinator – M.Sc in Microbiology/Virology or B.Sc /M.LT with 2 years experience.
3. Laboratory Technologist – M.Sc in Medical Microbiology / Virology /Life sciences / Biotechnology Or MD in Microbiology / Community Medicine Or Masters in Public Health with experience
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Project Co-ordinator – Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
2. Laboratory Co-ordinator – Rs. 30000/- (Per Month)
3. Laboratory Technologist – Rs. 40000/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply :
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIMHANS Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.nimhans.ac.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
King George Medical University, Lucknow
Date of Walk in Interview: 05th April,2017