National Institute of Occupational Health 2018 Recruitments
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 06
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Senior Research Fellow – 02
2. Lab Assistant – 02
3. Data Entry Operator – 01
4. Laboratory Attendant – 01
1. Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. Degree (Chemistry/ Forensic Science), 2 yrs. experience along with NET.P.M
2. Lab Assistant – High school or equivalent with five years’ experiences in chemical and analytical laboratory from a Government institution or recognized institute
3. Data Entry Operator – Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board. Speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
4. Laboratory Attendant – High School or equivalent
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 35 years), (For Post 2 – 28 Years), (For Post 3, 4 – 25 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Senior Research Fellow – Rs.28000/- +30% HRA P.M
2. Lab Assistant – Rs.17000/-P.M.
3. Data Entry Operator – Rs.17000/-P.M.
4. Laboratory Attendant – Rs.15800/-P.M
Selection Procedure : Written Exam, Interview
How to apply :
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIOH Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.nioh.org. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Date of Walk in Interview : 08 to 13.02.2018 at 10:00 AM
Official Notification : http://www.nioh.org/jobs/09_2018_Adv_SRF_etc.pdf