National Institute of Technology Puducherry Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Employment On :Central Govt Jobs
Company Name: National Institute of Technology Puducherry
Number of Vacancy: 32 Posts
Work Area: Karaikal (Puducherry)
Post Name and Number of Vacancies:
1. Computer Science and Engineering – 8 nos
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering – 03 nos
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 02 nos
4. Mechanical Engineering – 04 nos
1. Asst. Librarian – 01 no
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 no
3. Technical Asst. (ECE) – 01 no
4. Technical Asst. (EEE) – 01 no
5. Technician (Mechanical) – 01 no
6. Lab Assistant (Physics & Chemistry) – 02 no
7. Accountant – 01 no
8. Junior Assistant – 07 no
First Class in B.E./B. Tech. and M.E./M. Tech. with Ph.D. as desirable qualification in the relevant discipline.
Area Of Specialization
1. Computer Science and Engineering – Microprocessors and microcontrollers, AI & Expert Systems, Data warehousing and mining, Computer Organization and Architecture, Web Technology, Computer Graphics, Mobile Computing, Graph Theory, Data Communications, Operating Systems, Programming in C/C++ and any relevant specialization.
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering – Applied Electronics / Embedded Systems / Communication Systems / Optical Communication / Microwave Engineering/ any relevant specialization
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering – Power Systems/ Power Electronics/ Power Electronic and Drives / Control Systems / any relevant specialization
4. Mechanical Engineering – Design / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Automobile / Thermal Engineering / any relevant specialization related to Mechanical Engineering.
1. Asst. Librarian:
Master™s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service
Desirable: PG Diploma in Library Automation and networking or PGDCA or equivalent
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical) – First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record OR Post Graduate degree in Science or BE/B. Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute
3. Technical Asst. (ECE) – B.E. / B. Tech in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute.
4. Technical Asst. (EEE) – B.E. / B. Tech in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute.
5. Technician (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
6. Lab Assistant (Physics & Chemistry) – B.Sc. with Physics/Chemistry as Major Subject
7. Accountant – First Class Bachelor™s Degree in commerce with Honours in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute OR Master™s Degree in commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. 2. Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, spread sheet and computer based accounting software.
8. Junior Assistant – 10 + 2 in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in computer Word Processing and Spread sheet.
Desirable: Proficiency in other computer skills, stenography skills
Selection By Method :Interview
Apply to: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://nitpy.ac.in.and should attend walk in interview following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) before 02 nd July.2016, 03rd July.2016, 30th June 2016 and 01st July 2016
2nd Floor, Arignar Anna Arts & Science College Campus,
Nehru Nagar, Karaikal – 609605
Dates for Interview:
Date of Walk in interview & Time: 02nd July.2016, 03rd July 2016, 30th June 2016 and 01st July 2016
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form for Teaching Positions: Click Here to Download
Application Form for Non-Teaching Positions: Click Here to Download