National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research 2017 Recruitments
Job Location : Bihar
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 05
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Assistant Professor (Biotechnology) – 01
2. Section Officer – 01
3. Assistant, Grade III – 03
1. Assistant Professor (Biotechnology) – Ph.D with 1st class or equivalent at the preceding degree M.S.(Pharm)/ M. Pharm/ M.Sc.) in the appropriate branch having teaching/industrial/research experience with good academic record. 2. Minimum 5 years Post Ph.D. experience in Teaching/Industry/Research
2. Section Officer – Graduate with 55% marks or equivalent grade.
3. Assistant, Grade III – Graduate with 50% marks or equivalent. Experience: 2 – 3 years in a Government Department/ University/Research Institutes of repute in handling establishment/ administrative matters/ procurement of materials/ maintenance of accounts as per Government procedure. Working knowledge of computer is essential.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 45 years), (For Post 2, 3 – 40 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Assistant Professor (Biotechnology) – Rs. 71,700/- (fixed) per month
2. Section Officer – Rs. 40,970/- (fixed) per month.
3. Assistant, Grade III – Rs. 23,680/- (fixed) per month.
Selection Procedure : Interview
Last date : 12th Jan,2018