National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Chennai Job Opening For Officer Post
Job Location : Chennai,Vellore,Madurai
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 17
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
The following posts are to be filled purely on temporary basis from willing eligible candidates for engaging under the below mentioned ad-hoc project implemented by this institute on short-term contract basis.
1. Project Technical Officer – 01 Post (Chennai)
2. Project Technician III (Field Worker) – 16 Posts (Chennai 10, Madurai 3, Vellore 3)
1. Project Technical Officer – Graduate in science/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution preferably in health economics or Master’s degree in the relevant subject
2. Project Technician III (Field Worker) – 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year lab/field experience in a recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience* in Govt recognized organization *BSc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Project Technical Officer – Rs.30,441/- p m
2. Project Technician III (Field Worker) – Rs.17,520/- p m
Selection Procedure : Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee :
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Women/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
(Drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai)
How to apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualifications may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in and directly report on the date mentioned above at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 between 9.00 AM & 10.00 AM to attend the walk-in-interview/written test. They may submit on spot the filled-in application form affixing a passport size colour photograph along with self attested copies of age proof, educational qualifications (from matriculation onwards), certificates of experience related to nature of job, caste certificate (for OBC candidate, creamy layer/non-creamy layer certificate as per Govt of India guidelines) and a fee of Rs.100/- (drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai) in the shape of demand draft from any Nationalized Bank. The original of the attached documents should also be carried with for the purpose of verification. SC/ST, physically disabled candidates and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to production of valid certificate.
Date of Walk in Interview : 18.07.2018 & 19.07.2018
Application Form : http://www.nirt.res.in/pdf/2018/ADVT/280618/APPLICATION.pdf