National Institute for Research In Tuberculosis Recruitments
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 09
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Consultant – 01
2. Project Technical Officer – 03
3. Project Technician – 05
1. Consultant – Professional having Masters qualification in Social Science/Epidemiology/Public Health/Psychology from a recognized Institute(s)with R&D experience and published papers OR Retired government employees drawing pay in the pay band Rs.15600-19100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/- and having at least 20 years’ experience in the required domain/field.
2. Project Technical Officer – Graduate in Sociology / Social Work / Psychology/ Anthropology relevant social science subjects from a recognized University with 5 years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Masters degree in Sociology / Social Work/ Psychology/ Anthropology/ Public Health/ relevant social science subjects
3. Project Technician – 12th pass in Science subjects plus 2 years field experience in Government recognized organization. B Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 70 Years), (For Post 2, 3 – 30 Years).
Pay Scale :
1. Consultant – Rs.15600-19100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/-
2. Project Technical Officer – Rs.32, 000/- p.m
3. Project Technician – Rs.18, 000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure : Interview
Application Fee :
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Walk in Venue :
Mumbai District Tuberculosis Control Society Office of Deputy Executive Health Officer (TB), I Floor, Bawalawadi Municipal Office Building, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Road, Opposite to VOLTAS House, Chinchpokli, Mumbai-400012
Date of Walk in Interview : 02 & 03.08.2017 at 10:00 AM