Power Grid Corporation of India Limited 2018 Recruitment
Job Location : Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadra Nagar Haveli
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 48
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 40
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 05
3. Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – 03
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST / PwD (HH) candidates.
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/ OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST candidates
3. Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – Two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA for UR/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 27 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale :
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
3. Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
1. Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
2. Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
3. All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
4. There will be no interview as interview system has been eliminated in recruitment to Group-C and D categories.
Examination Centres :
Application Fee :
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Last date : 25th Jan,2018
Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2018
Apply Online : http://www.powergridindia.com/wr-ii-recruitment