Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment For Various Post
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Type : Central Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 04
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: Research Position in Grade ‘B’ – 04
Candidates who have completed Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 34 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35150 – 62400/- per month.
Selection Procedure: Preliminary Exam, Interview
Apply Offline Mode:
1. Visit official website www.opportunities.rbi.org.in
2. Search RBI Research Position in Grade ‘B’ Application form
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self-addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address the General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Last date : 16th December,2016
Date of Written Examination: 23 and 24.12.2016
Official Notification : https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3273