Spices Board 2017 Recruitment For Various Post
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 09
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 06
2. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – 02
3. Sample Receipt Desk Trainee – 01
1. Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology
2. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) -M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology
3. Sample Receipt Desk Trainee – Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with basic knowledge in computer data entry.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – Rs.18, 000/- p.m
2. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – Rs.18, 000/- p.m
3. Sample Receipt Desk Trainee – Rs.17,000/-p.m.
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply :
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Spices Board Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.indianspices.com. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
Spices Board Regional Office,
Chuttugunta Center, GT Road, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh – 522 004
Date of Walk in Interview: 17.04.2017, 9.00 AM
Official Notification : http://www.indianspices.com/sites/default/files/guntur11.pdf