Spices Board Recruitment For Several posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.post : 05
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 02
2. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – 02
3. SRD Trainee – 01
1. Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
2. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology.
3. SRD Trainee – Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with basic knowledge in computer data entry.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.18, 000/- p.m & SRD Trainee – Rs.17,000/-p.m.
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply :
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Spices Board Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.indianspices.com. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
Spices Board QEL Tuticorin, World Trade Avenue, VOC,
New Port ,Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu – 628004
Date of Walk in Interview: 26.04.2017 at 09:00 AM