Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Job Type:Central Govt Jobs
Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Number of Vacancy: 226 Posts
Job area: West Bengal
Post Name and Number of Vacancies:
A. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3) – 134
1. Mechanical – 064
2. Metallurgy – 025
3. Electrical – 025
4. Instrumentation – 10
5. Chemical – 10
B. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1) – 70
1. Fitter – 50
2. Electrician – 20
B. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Heavy Vehicle Operation (S-1) – 10
3. Heavy Vehicle Operation – 10
C. Specialist / Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon / Principal School of Nursing / Nursing Superintendent (E-3/E-1) – 12
1. Specialists, E-3 – 04
2. Medical Officer, E-1 – 05
3. Dental Surgeon, E-1 – 01
4. Principal – School of Nursing, E-1- 01
5. Nursing Superintendent, E-1 – 01
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) -Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma with minimum 50percent marks
Attendant-cum Technician(Trainee) -Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician trades from Govt. Recognised Institute.
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)-Heavy Vehicle Operation – Matriculation with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving Licence and having at least one year experience in operation of Dumpers& Dozers, etc.
Specialists -MBBS with MD / MS or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a University/Institute recognized by the MCI and with atleast 3 years post qualification experience after MD/MS.
Medical Officer -MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by MCI and with post qualification experience of at least 1 year in a Medical College/Hospital/Institution.
Dental Surgeon – BDS from a University/Institute recognized by DCI and with post qualification experience of at least 1 year in a Medical College/Hospital/Institution. Fresh candidates with MDS qualification from University/Institute recognized by DCI may also apply.
Principal School of Nursing -MSc. Nursing / BSc. Nursing (after Intermediate or 10+2) from a Govt. recognized Institute and recognized by Nursing Council of India;
Nursing Superintendent – MSc. Nursing / BSc. Nursing
Age up to: Candidates Age should not (For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 28 Years), (For Attendant -cum-Technician (Trainee) – 28 Years), (For Specialists – 37 Years), (For Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon – 30 Years), (For Principal – School of Nursing, Nursing Superintendent- 34 Years).
Scale of pay:
1 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) S-3- Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
2 Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) S-1- Rs.15830-3%-22150/-
Specialist E-3 – Rs.32900-3%-58000/-
4 Medical Officer E-1 – Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
5 Dental Surgeon E-1 – Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
6 Principal School of Nursing E-1 – Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
7 Nursing Superintendent E-1 – Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
Selection Method:Written Exam, Trade Test/Skill Test, Interview
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL™s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with SAIL)
2. The candidates for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) may please note that their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Trade Test / Skill Test. They are not required to send hard copies of their certificates to IISCO Steel Plant.
3. The candidates for the post of Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Principal School of Nursing, and Nursing Superintendent, after filling online application need to download and send the printed copiesand all relevant documents to the Office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Distt: Burdwan, West Bengal by Speed Post so as to reach the said Office latest by 20th August 2016.
Starting Date: 01st July 2016
Last date: 05th August 2016
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply