Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC) Recruitment For Officer Post
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 43
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
1. Senior Officer (Finance) – 23 Posts
2. Senior Officer (Technical) – 20 Posts
1. Senior Officer (Finance) – CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur + Minimum of one year work experience in Fields like Banking industry or reputed firms of Chartered Accountants or in a National or State Level Financial Institutions.
2. Senior Officer (Technical) – B.E., /B.Tech.,/AMIE with I class or 60% and above marks, in the above examinations. + Minimum work experience of 3 years in Fields like Banking, reputed firms or industry or in a National or State Level Financial Institution.
1) All the Educational qualifications, Graduation /Post Graduation etc., shall be from an University recognized by the UGC/Government. Technical Qualification (B.E.,/ B.Tech.,/AMIE) and MBA etc. shall be from an Institution recognised/ approved by AICTE/UGC wherever applicable.
2) All the qualification degrees shall be FULL TIME COURSES ONLY.
3) For posts where experience is essential, the experience shall be post qualification experience on FULL TIME BASIS.
4) The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, i.e. 10th + HSC/ Diploma + U.G.Degree, as the case may be, from any University or institution, recognised by the UGC/AICTE/Government.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum Age: 21 Years Maximum Age: 30 years.
(i) The maximum age limit of 30 years specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
For Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) SC(A), Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 35 Years
For Backward class (BC) / Backward Class Muslims (BC-M)/ Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities (MBC & DC) – 32 Years
For Differently Abled Persons – 40 Years
Pay Scale : Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Interview
Application Fee :
For General, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC & DAP – Rs.500/-
For SC, SC(A), ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu – Rs.250/-
a) For the payment of Registration / Examination fee, the candidate shall pay through online banking/debit/credit card payment, for which they have also to pay the service charges, taxes as applicable.
b) The Registration/Examination Fee will not be refunded to the Applicant on account of any reason
Last date : 02nd June,2018
Date of Examination: 24.06.2018
Apply online : http://meta-secure.com/TIIC-live/