Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 2017 Recruitment For Junior Post
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Job Type : Government Jobs
No.Of.Post : 147
Post Name :
1. Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – 14 Posts
2. Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – 03 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – 117 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – 13 Posts
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AITUC as the case may be.
1. Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
2. Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
3. Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) Provided that only if sufficient applicants with qualification on item (i) is not available, the applicants in item (ii) will be considered..
4. Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
Selection Process :
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
Application Fee :
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
For Examination – Rs.200/-
Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
Apply Last date : 16th December,2017
Date of Written Examination :
Paper – I (Subject Paper) – 24.02.2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
Paper – II (General Studies) – 24.02.2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)
Apply Online : http://tnpscexams.net/